General Partner and Co-Founder, Steamwork Ventures
ECOSYSTEM BUILDER, FROM SEED TO IPO
When it comes to raising a successful startup, your ecosystem is everything. Tatiana Mulry (Tania) understands this and has skillfully represented every arm of the startup ecosystem as an active investor, mentor, advisor, professor, data-driven expert and former startup founder and digital agency owner. Her extensive professional network is just as multi-faceted.
A Swiss army knife to startups, Tania utilizes her expertise in global financial technology systems, analytics, software design, software development management, and digital marketing to benefit high-growth startups, just as she has done for Fortune 500 companies including AT&T, JCPenney, Gamestop, State Farm, RIM, LG, Nintendo, Monster.com, the US Air Force, Frito-Lay, Huggies, and more.
Tania also led MasterCard’s global mobile payments strategy and product development, launching the first developer program, person-to-person payments, and the tokenization infrastructure at MasterCard that keeps your Apple Pay, Google Wallet and Samsung Pay transactions safe. She developed two Fintech patents for MasterCard and worked on the corporate strategy team preparing for the company’s historic IPO. Prior to MasterCard, she was an investment banking equity analyst covering the healthcare sector.
A sentiment shared by her investor partners and portfolio companies alike, her ecosystem and expertise are what startup dreams are made of.
Tatiana at a glance:
- Holds a CFA Level 1, Series 6, 65, and 63 licenses from FINRA and a California Life and Health Insurance license.
- Serves as the co-director for FoundersBoost LA, a pre-accelerator program where she helps underrepresented software founders attract investors or gain admittance to top accelerator programs.
- An adjunct professor at the USC School of Cinematic Arts since 2013, and is on the CalArts extended studies faculty.
- One of her apps was awarded top honors by Microsoft, AT&T, Computer World, and Classy.
- Also found spending time with her husband and three boys, or growing veggies using hydroponic systems.
Got a Connected Solution?
Now Sourcing Visionary Early-Stage Startups
Share your vision with us by sending us your investor deck and a simple video introducing yourself and your company.